Sullins Connector Solutions
- Sullins Connector Solutions headquartered in San Marcos, CA, has been a world leader in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of high-quality edge cards and headers since 1971.
Product Listing View All
- Backplane Connectors - Hard Metric, Standard (18)
- Card Edge Connectors - Accessories (3)
- Card Edge Connectors - Adapters (68)
- Card Edge Connectors - Edgeboard Connectors (188691)
- D-Sub Connectors (168)
- Modular Connectors - Jacks (6)
- Modular Connectors - Jacks With Magnetics (6)
- Rectangular Connectors - Board In, Direct Wire to Board (170)
- Rectangular Connectors - Board Spacers, Stackers (Board to Board) (3)
- Rectangular Connectors - Contacts (14)
- Rectangular Connectors - Free Hanging, Panel Mount (606)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Male Pins (11869)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Receptacles, Female Sockets (3209)
- Rectangular Connectors - Housings (68)
- Shunts, Jumpers (30)
- Sockets for ICs, Transistors (9)
Newest Products View All (8)
Sullins' 1.0 mm heads and mates designed for use in high-density applications where board space, size, and weight of a concern.
Small, lightweight headers, from Sullins, that help save board space and supports applications in wide set of operating temperatures or high-density environments.
Sullins' fully shrouded box headers that increase design flexibility and efficiency by decreasing the possibility of mismatching as well as lowering the vendor count per BOM.
Recent PTMs View All (5)
Hi-Temp card edge connectors and headers are developed to satisfy needs in high temperature applications.Duration: 10 minutes
The SMH and SFM series are available in single and dual row 2-50 pins per row options.Duration: 5 minutes