Product Listing View All
- Backplane Connectors - Accessories (2)
- Backplane Connectors - DIN 41612 (2)
- Between Series Adapters (18)
- Circular Connectors (1486)
- Circular Connectors - Accessories (13)
- D-Shaped Connectors - Centronics (79)
- D-Sub Connectors (3988)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Accessories (100)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Accessories - Jackscrews (57)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Adapters (27)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Backshells, Hoods (421)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Contacts (41)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Housings (368)
- Modular Connectors - Accessories (2)
- Modular Connectors - Adapters (2)
- Modular Connectors - Plug Housings (2)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Male Pins (256)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Receptacles, Female Sockets (86)
- Shunts, Jumpers (10)
Newest Products View All (10)
NorComp's new line of screw machined High Density D-Sub connectors combine a reduced footprint (65% space reduction) with robust performance.
IP67 SEAL-D connectors utilize a proprietary sealing designed for applications that require protection from heavy spray or are exposed to short-term submersion.
NorComp's Micro Miniature D-Sub connectors target a growing segment of the commercial electronic interconnect market. Engineers, requiring the rugged, reliable performance of D-Sub connectors but with tight space constraints, have traditionally utilized high density D-Subs due to their compact design.
The M-SERIES D-Sub connectors offer high reliability performance for the most challenging design applications.
Tools and Support
Recent PTMs View All (5)
Guide to selecting the proper backshell for an application including material selection, cable exit/entry angle, hardware, and strain relief.Duration: 10 minutes
Norcomp's D-Sub connector offering along with the information needed in selecting the right D-Sub connector for an application.Duration: 20 minutes