Product Listing View All
- Accessories (57)
- Evaluation and Demonstration Boards and Kits (58)
- Evaluation Boards - Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs) (2)
- Evaluation Boards - Audio Amplifiers (1)
- Evaluation Boards - DC/DC & AC/DC (Off-Line) SMPS (4)
- Evaluation Boards - Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) (2)
- Evaluation Boards - Embedded - MCU, DSP (179)
- Evaluation Boards - Expansion Boards, Daughter Cards (696)
- Evaluation Boards - Linear Voltage Regulators (3)
- Evaluation Boards - Op Amps (2)
- Evaluation Boards - Sensors (9)
- Programmers, Emulators, and Debuggers (11)
- Programming Adapters, Sockets (2)
- Software, Services (72)
Newest Products View All (52)
MikroElektronika introduces their Mikromedia 7 board with compact high quality multimedia development platform provided for STM32F407ZG.
MikroElektronika’s Flip and Click is Arduino’s close cousin. This board shares a lot of Arduino’s DNA but it has a tendency to flip.
The ASLK PRO has been created by MikroElektronika for Texas Instruments and is designed for undergraduate engineering students to perform analog lab experiments.
Tools and Support
Featured Videos View All (22)
Shake2Wake click carries an ADXL362 ultralow power, 3-axis MEMS accelerometer from Analog Devices. The distinguishing feature of this IC is that it incorporates several activity detection modes.