Product Listing View All
- Clock/Timing - Application Specific (6)
- Clock/Timing - Clock Generators, PLLs, Frequency Synthesizers (1)
- Interface - Analog Switches - Special Purpose (8)
- Interface - Analog Switches, Multiplexers, Demultiplexers (3)
- Interface - Drivers, Receivers, Transceivers (1)
- Linear - Amplifiers - Special Purpose (25)
- Linear - Amplifiers - Video Amps and Modules (21)
- Linear - Video Processing (17)
- PMIC - Current Regulation/Management (15)
- PMIC - Laser Drivers (24)
- PMIC - LED Drivers (4)
- PMIC - Power Management - Specialized (3)
- Specialized ICs (1)
Newest Products View All (37)
The MAAP-011027 amplifier in lead-free, 5 mm, 20-lead, PQFN package for point-to-point radios and C-band radar applications.
Macom's MAAM-011109 amplifier features 12 dB gain, 50 Ω input/output match, and 18 dBm output power.
MACOM's stable and durable power splitter for CATV, broadband, and instrumentation applications
Recent PTMs View All (7)
High power GaN transistors in plastic, surface-mount packages meet the needs for future radars as either final-stage or driver-stage amplifiers.Duration: 10 minutes
A microwave and mW integrated circuit that can create three dimensional structures based on a marriage of silicon and glass at a waferscale level.Duration: 5 minutes
This tutorial will give an introduction to MACOM’s mixer family, the target market and packaging before taking a closer look at the features and benefits of each discrete mixer.Duration: 5 minutes
Featured Videos View All (6)
MACOM's MAAV-011013 is a voltage variable attenuator with analog control and greater than 30 dB of attenuation. Excellent linearity is maintained over the full attenuation range.