Product Listing View All
- Accessories (35)
- Display Modules - LCD, OLED Character and Numeric (122)
- Display Modules - LCD, OLED, Graphic (37)
- Display Modules - LED Character and Numeric (352)
- Display Modules - LED Dot Matrix and Cluster (118)
- Infrared, UV, Visible Emitters (19)
- Lamps - Incandescents, Neons (4)
- Laser Diodes, Modules (4)
- LED Indication - Discrete (1409)
- LED Lighting - COBs, Engines, Modules, Strips (31)
- LED Lighting - Color (71)
- LED Lighting - White (23)
- LEDs - Circuit Board Indicators, Arrays, Light Bars, Bar Graphs (361)
- LEDs - Lamp Replacements (83)
- Optics - Lenses (3)
- Optics - Light Pipes (52)
- Panel Indicators, Pilot Lights (166)
Newest Products View All (24)
Lumex offers mosaic innovation with its InspirationLEDs™ which come in pink, turquoise, and purple.
Lumex is proud to introduce the AstraLED™ RGB. This leading-edge technology provides ultra-bright, full-color output in a 3-Watt high power package.
Lumex's QuantumBrite line of backlight products provides more than twice the intensity of traditional backlights.
QuasarBrite UV LEDs from Lumex are available in 385 nm, 405 nm, and 415 nm wavelengths at 4-6 mW in through-hole format.
Recent PTMs View All (13)
A unique ultra thin, custom shaped/sized lighting solution that costs 80% less than traditional LED backlight technology opens the door to new applications.Duration: 5 minutes
Custom solutions provider, Lumex offers extensive market knowledge, design expertise, and provides full and semi- integrated custom solutions for LEDs and LCDs.Duration: 15 minutes
QuasarBrite™ UV LEDs overcome the challenges of other UV LEDs available on the market and offer design engineers greater flexibility and efficiency.Duration: 5 minutes
Brochures and Catalogs
"Go Extreme" with Lumex's InfoVue™ High/Low Temperature LCD Design Technology - Lumex's InfoVue™ High/Low Temperature LCDs are designed to meet the increasing demand for user interface technology that is required to function under the most strenuous conditions, with temperature ranges from -40°C to +85°C. Lumex's InfoVue™ High/Low Temperature LCD modules are ideal for hostile environments such as transportation, industrial controls, fuel dispensing and military. Contact a Lumex Technical Design Specialist today for more information.