Product Listing View All
- Audio Special Purpose (8)
- Clock/Timing - Real Time Clocks (328)
- Embedded - Microcontrollers (71)
- Interface - Controllers (18)
- Interface - Specialized (2)
- Linear - Video Processing (64)
- PMIC - Battery Chargers (1)
- PMIC - Battery Management (4)
- PMIC - Power Management - Specialized (2)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Controllers (2)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear + Switching (1)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Special Purpose (3)
- Specialized ICs (1)
Newest Products View All (26)
FC-12M series 32.768kHz crystals are ultra-compact SMD tuning fork crystals that continues to miniaturize of mobile products.
Epson's RX8900 Low-Power Real-Time Clock with ±3.4 ppm Accuracy and Automatic Power Switching.
Epson introduces the XG-1000 family of low-jitter CMOS SAW (surface acoustic wave) oscillators.
Recent PTMs View All (5)
Epson offers a variety of high-precision and high stability kHz crystal devices that are used for applications such as digital TV, automobiles, and smartphones.Duration: 10 minutes
SAW oscillator advantages include high frequency oscillation, low jitter, excellent phase noise, and are highly reliable due to thick quartz substrate and IDT protective coating.Duration: 15 minutes
This presentation will illustrate how to effectively utilize a Programmable Crystal Oscillator (P-SPXO).Duration: 10 minutes