- Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. Related product brands include: Eaton-Electronics Division and Eaton-Bussmann Electrical Division.
Product Listing View All
- Between Series Adapters (2)
- Power Entry Connectors - Inlets, Outlets, Modules (15)
- Rectangular Connectors - Accessories (2)
- Rectangular Connectors - Housings (6)
- Terminal Blocks - Accessories (128)
- Terminal Blocks - Accessories - Jumpers (151)
- Terminal Blocks - Accessories - Marker Strips (11)
- Terminal Blocks - Adapters (20)
- Terminal Blocks - Barrier Blocks (3149)
- Terminal Blocks - Din Rail, Channel (89)
- Terminal Blocks - Headers, Plugs and Sockets (234)
- Terminal Blocks - Power Distribution (173)
- Terminal Blocks - Specialized (1)
- Terminal Blocks - Wire to Board (117)
- Terminal Strips and Turret Boards (29)
- Terminals - Specialized Connectors (28)
Newest Products View All (58)
The Wire-In-Air 3216TD Chip Fuse from Eaton offers one of the highest inrush withstanding performances of nearly all fuses in its class.
Eaton PowerStor supercapacitors are unique, ultra-high capacitance devices utilizing electrochemical double layer capacitor construction.
Eaton offers low capacitance transient voltage suppressors for ESD protection in 0201 and 0402 SMD packages.
Tools and Support
Recent PTMs View All (6)
An introduction to fuse functions and a guide to proper fuse selection, risk minimization, and typical fuse locations and applications.Duration: 15 minutes
Overview of the considerations to take when selecting a PowerStor supercapacitor.Duration: 15 minutes
Featured Videos View All (21)
If you've ever wondered what distinguishes a super capacitor from an ordinary capacitor, listen to the explanation from Eaton's Kyle Kim who briefly explains the difference in energy densities seen in the two types of devices.
The kind of magnetic material and how it couples to the conductor matters quite a bit when it comes to devising inductors able to handle high currents.