Product Listing View All
- Accessories (84)
- Evaluation and Demonstration Boards and Kits (7)
- Evaluation Boards - Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs) (1)
- Evaluation Boards - DC/DC & AC/DC (Off-Line) SMPS (1)
- Evaluation Boards - Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) (1)
- Evaluation Boards - Embedded - Complex Logic (FPGA, CPLD) (41)
- Evaluation Boards - Embedded - MCU, DSP (13)
- Evaluation Boards - Expansion Boards, Daughter Cards (98)
- Evaluation Boards - Sensors (1)
- Programmers, Emulators, and Debuggers (11)
- Software, Services (4)
Newest Products View All (73)
Digilent's Pmod™ I2S2 supports 24-bit resolution per channel at input sample rates up to 108 kHz and output sample rates up to 200 kHz. Learn More
Digilent’s DMC60C digital motor controller for FIRST® Robotics is designed for any application where brushed 12 VDC motors are needed. Learn More
Digilent's DMM shield brings the functionality of a digital multimeter to a convenient shield form factor. Learn More
The Digilent Pmod AQS is a digital gas sensor for monitoring indoor air quality at low power. Learn More
Recent PTMs View All (2)
An overview of Digilent's Digital Discovery and high speed adapter, including their features and benefits and typical applications.Duration: 5 minutes
Featured Videos View All (44)
PYNQ-Z1 board is designed to be used with PYNQ, an open-source framework that enables embedded programmers to exploit the capabilities of Xilinx's Zynq all-programmable SoCs (APSoCs) without having to design programmable logic circuits.
The Digilent Cora Z7 is a ready-to-use, low-cost, and easily embeddable development platform designed around the powerful Zynq-7000 All-Programmable System-on-Chip (APSoC) from Xilinx.
The Pmod ESP32 provides an easy and cost effective way to add wireless communication to any host platform or project. It uses the fully certified ESP-WROOM-32 Wi-Fi + BLE + BT module from Espressif Systems.
Zybo Z7 from Digilent comes in two Xilinx Zynq-7000 variants: Zybo Z7-10 features Xilinx XC7Z010-1CLG400C and Zybo Z7-20 features the larger Xilinx XC7Z020-1CLG400C.