- Founded in 1951 B&K Precision Corporation has built a reputation for excellence in the design and manufacture of high-quality, reliable and cost-effective test and measurement products. The company's products are used in a wide range of applications including design, research and development, production line testing, industrial maintenance, and electronic field service. B&K Precision also manufactures and supplies electronic equipment brands Global Specialties and Cal-Test Electronics.
Product Listing View All
- Accessories (118)
- Equipment - Electrical Testers, Current Probes (13)
- Equipment - Environmental Testers (11)
- Equipment - Function Generators (53)
- Equipment - Multimeters (50)
- Equipment - Oscilloscopes (53)
- Equipment - Power Supplies (Test, Bench) (167)
- Equipment - Specialty (98)
- Equipment - Spectrum Analyzers (9)
- Test Leads - Banana, Meter Interface (13)
- Test Leads - BNC Interface (2)
- Test Leads - Jumper, Specialty (1)
- Test Leads - Kits, Assortments (10)
- Test Leads - Oscilloscope Probes (19)
- Test Leads - Thermocouples, Temperature Probes (2)
- Test Probe Tips (1)
- Thermometers (5)
Newest Products View All (15)
The 830C and 890C 11,000-count handheld capacitance meters feature 0.5% basic accuracy and a bright LCD backlight.
The 9170 and 9180 power supply series unique features include LED test modes, modular interface card slots, and automatic range selection.
Model 9115 multi-range programmable DC power supply automatically recalculates voltage/current limits for each setting.
Recent PTMs View All (1)
Featured Videos View All (36)
The B&K Precision 2831E is a versatile and dependable bench multimeter suitable for applications in education, service & repair, and manufacturing requiring basic and reliable measurements.
The B&K Precision 2831E provides accurate and reliable measurements for a wide range of applications in educational, service & repair, manufacturing and any other test & measurement field requiring basic measurements.
This video demonstrates how to set the phase of an Arbitrary Waveform Generator or DDS Function Generator to zero degrees, using the sync outputs, with visual alignment on a Digital Storage Oscilloscope (DSO).
Brochures and Catalogs
Additional Product Brands