- Amphenol LTW Technology (ALTW) is a leader in rugged and harsh environment interconnects with the largest array of I/O products ranging from IP65 to IP69K. ALTW continuously provides innovative products and solutions for an ever demanding environment with patents covering China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Europe, and North America. Related product brands include: Amphenol, Amphenol Advanced Sensors (formerly GE Sensing), Amphenol Aerospace Operations, Amphenol Anytek, Amphenol ICC, Amphenol Industrial, Amphenol Pcd, Amphenol RF, Amphenol Sine Systems, Amphenol Spectra-Strip, Amphenol SV Microwave.
Product Listing View All
- Between Series Adapters (10)
- Circular Connectors (1541)
- Circular Connectors - Accessories (201)
- Circular Connectors - Adapters (52)
- Circular Connectors - Contacts (18)
- Circular Connectors - Housings (7)
- D-Sub Connectors (116)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Accessories (16)
- D-Sub, D-Shaped Connectors - Housings (2)
- Fiber Optic Connectors - Accessories (1)
- Fiber Optic Connectors - Housings (5)
- Modular Connectors - Accessories (1)
- Modular Connectors - Adapters (40)
- Modular Connectors - Jacks (28)
- Modular Connectors - Plug Housings (15)
- Solid State Lighting Connectors (38)
- Solid State Lighting Connectors - Accessories (1)
- Solid State Lighting Connectors - Contacts (4)
- USB, DVI, HDMI Connectors (36)
- USB, DVI, HDMI Connectors - Accessories (6)
- USB, DVI, HDMI Connectors - Adapters (1)
Newest Products View All (9)
Amphenol LTW's M12 X-Code to RJ45 Cat.6A Adapter provides reliable linkage of data transmission between the Ethernet and electronic devices.
Amphenol LTW's M series includes receptacles, overmolded connectors with cable, and field installable connectors for a variety of applications.
Amphenol LTW’s FICX series waterproof connectors are IP68 (50 m, 24 hrs) rated and can accommodate a wide range of wire and cable outer diameters.
Tools and Support
Industrial Automation Market
Broadband Wireless Access
Renewable Energy Market