Miniature Pneumatic Flexible Robotic End-Effector FGA MPG+ Kits
SCHUNK’s FGA MPG+ kits are the perfect solution for extremely small to medium size workpiece handling
SCHUNK’s flex-grip tools use standard grippers. The tools offer the best of both worlds: proven industrial grippers that are traditionally engineered into custom EOAT solutions and standard adapter plates that are modular in design and allow endless customization without any machining or engineering work.
Flex grip tools use dovetail rails, connectors, and clamps to attach grippers and adapter plates. This allows grippers to move along the dovetail rail and be positioned in any orientation to create a custom end-effector.
The FGA MPG+ kits come in four sizes and are the perfect solution for extremely small to medium size workpiece handling. This gripper is a pneumatic two-finger parallel gripper with smooth-running base jaws guided on roller bearings for precise gripping. The FGA MPG+ kits are well suited for gripping and moving of small to medium-sized workpieces with high precision and extremely high speed in clean environments, such as assembly, testing, and laboratory and the pharmaceutical industries.
- Cross roller guidance for precise gripping due to a scope-free base jaw guidance
- Drive concept oval piston for maximum gripping forces
- Base jaws guided on double roller bearings ensuring low friction and smoothly running
- Monitoring with electronic magnetic switches for a maximized process reliability
- Optimized basic load rating suitable for using long gripper fingers
- Mounting from two sides in four screw directions for universal and flexible gripper assembly
- Air supply via hose-free direct connection or screw connections for flexible pressure supply in all automated systems
- Compact dimensions for minimal interfering contours in handling
- High-speed pick and place
- Laboratory and pharmaceutical industries
- Assembly applications
- Clean rooms