In the traditional office environment, there is no need to be concerned about cable exposure to abrasive chemicals, extreme temperatures, heavy vibration, or water and other fluids. That is not true in the unforgiving settings where machines, automation, and manufacturing equipment live.
To maximize uptime, even when faced with tough working conditions, the Belden DataTuff line of copper cables and connectivity delivers.
- Belden DataTuff is the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of Industrial Ethernet cable and connectivity products
- Industrial grade jackets feature a robust design with the ability to withstand exposure to oil, chemicals, rough handling, abrasion, UV and temperature variations, etc.
- Manufactured in ISO certified manufacturing facilities, Belden’s state-of-the-art processes ensure quality in each product
- Resistance against abrasion, crushing, weld splatter, oil, sunlight, gasoline, chemicals, animal exposure, electromagnetic interference, radio frequency interference, and temperature variations provides peace of mind
- Consistency, a mainstay of Belden products, allows for ease of termination and assembly
- Belden enables future-proofing by supporting the migration of Ethernet networks to 10Gv/s
- On-machine and robotic applications
- Peripheral devices to PLC controllers
- PLCs to networking devices
- Enterprise systems to industrial computers
- Backbone and uplink ports
- Outdoor and underground links