Product Listing View All
- Data Acquisition - Analog Front End (AFE) (2)
- Interface - Controllers (5)
- Interface - Specialized (12)
- Linear - Amplifiers - Audio (25)
- Linear - Amplifiers - Instrumentation, OP Amps, Buffer Amps (4)
- PMIC - AC DC Converters, Offline Switchers (12)
- PMIC - Battery Chargers (73)
- PMIC - Battery Management (2)
- PMIC - Gate Drivers (45)
- PMIC - Hot Swap Controllers (3)
- PMIC - LED Drivers (227)
- PMIC - Motor Drivers, Controllers (2)
- PMIC - PFC (Power Factor Correction) (9)
- PMIC - Power Distribution Switches, Load Drivers (228)
- PMIC - Power Management - Specialized (14)
- PMIC - Power Supply Controllers, Monitors (6)
- PMIC - Supervisors (127)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Controllers (104)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Regulators (1209)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear (951)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear + Switching (33)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear Regulator Controllers (7)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Special Purpose (123)
Newest Products View All (6)
Richtek's RT2101B is synchronizable to an external clock with frequency ranging from 700 kHz to 2 MHz and provides protections such as inductor current limit under voltage lockout and thermal shutdown.
Richtek's RT6224D synchronous step-down converter features small output voltage at light load, along with a high-side over-current limit that is ideal for portable TVs, access point routers, and DSL modems applications.
Richtek's RT4805A synchronous boost regulator is designed to provide a minimum output voltage from a single-cell Li-Ion battery and is available in the WL-CSP-16B 1.67 x1.67 (BSC) package.
Richtek's RT6204 synchronous buck converters feature a very wide 5.5 V to 60 V input range with an 80 V maximum rating, ideal for virtually any industrial application range.
Tools and Support
Featured Videos View All (5)
Richtek's RT9480 EZPBS™ Power Bank IC has built-in Over Voltage Protection, Output Short Circuit Protect, Over Current Protection, supports Charge and Discharge at the Same Time, Dynamic Power Management, Temperature Regulation, and Auto-recharge.
Selecting the right component for your power management application can be a challenge. This video will help you to get familiar with different power management components and describes the selection criteria for finding the optimal component.
Introducing our new cost-effective, high performance ACOT Buck converters for Set Top Boxes, industrial and commercial low power systems, computer peripherals and LCD Monitors and TVs.
The video introduces wireless charging principle and explains the application of Richtek RT1650, a flexible Qi compliant wireless power receiver for power transfer up to 7.5W.