The ROHM KXTIK is a low power, high-performance tri-axis accelerometer with digital I²C output. The KXTIK features user-selectable parameters including 8 or 12 bit modes, g-ranges from +/- 2, 4 or 8g, and Output Data Rates from 12.5 Hz to 800 Hz. A 252 byte FIFO/FILO buffer offers programmable watermark interrupt and provides a triggered low resolution or high resolution mode.
The KXTIK features a 16-pin package, making it pin compatible with popular products on the market. The KXTIK also offers enhanced embedded Screen Rotation, Directional Tap/Double Tap, Orientation Detection and Low Power Motion Interrupt.
- Internal voltage regulator
- 8-bit and 12-bit resolution
- Low current consumption: 10 µA in standby, 100 µA at low resolution, 325 µA at high resolution
- Supply voltage range: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- ±2g, ±4g or ±8g user-selectable ranges
- I²C digital communication interface
- RoHS compliant