BUD Industries' NBF series of gasketed, all-plastic enclosures have been designed to meet NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4x and IEC529-IP66 requirements, allowing them to be used in numerous wet, dirty and/or corrosive environments. The NBF series is designed for use in applications such as factory automation, network communication, and alternative energy. Available in five versions and produced out of ABS and Polycarbonate material, Bud offers 23 sizes from which to choose. All NBF Series enclosures include either two or three plastic latches, or two plastic latches and one stainless steel padlockable latch, depending on size. Internal panels (NBX) can be purchased as an accessory.
- Designed to IP66 of IEC 529 and NEMA 1, 2, 4, and 4x specifications
- All-plastic construction including hinge pins
- Stainless steel wall mounting brackets and hardware included
- Control boxes
- Facilities with wash down requirements
- Corrosive environments
- General factory environments